22Bet.ng is a Nigerian online sports betting, live betting, and online casino gaming brand, which forms part of 22bet.com. The online bookie’s parent company is Techsolutions (CY) Group Limited, a company registered and licensed in Curacao. 22Bet.ng operates under a Nigerian license, and according to the terms & conditions, it is also governed by the laws of Cyprus.
Although it does not talk much about ownership and licensing on it’s “About” page, the betting site mentions the following reasons for Nigerian bettors to sign up for its services:
- Great Odds– 22Bet claims to have the best odds on sports events from different parts of the world.
- 1000+ Events– The betting site offers over 1000+ events on a daily basis, enabling you to place bets on a wide range of sports markets along with unusual markets such as politics, news, celebrities, weather, and so on.
- Special Features– You can get registered at 22Bet in just five seconds. Once registered, you can enjoy special features such as VIP rewards, generous bonus offers, and regular promotions with large prizes.
- Bet Points– The online bookmaker rewards its bettors with a special currency called Bet Points. You can redeem your Bet Points for bonus offers and souvenirs in the Fan Shop.
- Wide Range of Bets– You can place a wide range of bets including chains, systems, accumulators, singles, and others at 22Bet. Plus, there are options to bet on an individual player statistics, upcoming game events, handicaps, and others.
How to Register at 22Bet.ng
Getting registered at 22Bet is easy. You will find at least two large “Registration” links on the homepage. Click on any of them to gain access to the online registration form.
The following is a step-by-step guide for you:
- The registration form pops up on your screen when you click on the green “Registration” button.
- You can choose from two ways to register and grab your NGN50,000 welcome bonus.
- If you choose to register by phone, you have to enter your phone number and click on the Send SMS link.
- The online sportsbook will send you a confirmation code through SMS.
- Enter the confirmation code in the space provided and click on the Confirm link.
- Finally, you have to click on the large Register button at the bottom of the form.
- If you choose to register through full registration, you have to enter your email, name, country, and currency in the fields provided.
- Create your username and password.
- Finally, click on the large Register button at the bottom of the form.
- You may have to verify your email address by clicking on a verification link in the sportsbook’s welcome email before the betting site allows you to login to your account and start betting.
Bonus Offers and Promotions
22Bet.ng offers two exciting sportsbook promotions at the time of writing, and here are the details:
If you open an account and load it with funds, you qualify to receive a welcome bonus of up to NGN50,000 plus 22 Bet Points.
Terms and conditions apply, and here are a few of them:
- You have to deposit at least USD/EUR1 to qualify.
- The bookie automatically credits the bonus to your account after you make your qualifying deposit.
- You can claim this bonus only once.
- The wagering requirement is 4x the bonus you received in accumulator bets of at least three selections each with odds of 1.4 or more.
- You must playthrough your bonus within seven days.
Friday Reload Bonus
If you load your account on Friday, you qualify for a bonus of 100% up to NGN40,000 on your deposit amount.
The following are some of the terms & conditions associated with this bonus:
- Deposit at least EUR/USD1 to qualify.
- You can opt out of receiving this bonus by checking the box against “I do not want any bonuses.”
- The online bookie automatically credits the bonus to your betting amount.
- You must playthrough your bonus amount in 24 hours.
- You can use your bonus only for betting on sports events.
Games to Bet On at 22Bet
22Bet.ng is not just an online sportsbook, but also a live betting site and an online casino.
- Sports Betting at 22Bet.ng– 22Bet.ng is most popular among Nigerian bettors for its online sports betting product. This is because it gives them the opportunity to place bets on sports events and teams for Nigeria, Albania, Africa, Andorra, Aruba, Australia, Asia, Austria, and several other countries.
You can place a variety of sports bets on markets such as American Football, Bandy, Board Games, Cricket, Handball, Football, Poker, Martial Arts, Horse Racing, and hundreds of others. Features such as results and statistics enable you to place well-informed and profitable bets.
In addition, you can bet on virtual sports from noted brands such as Golden Race, Leap Gaming, Edge Gaming, Global Bet, and 1×2 Network.
- Live Betting– If you like the idea of placing bets as and when the game is being played, you will enjoy 22Bet.ng’s live betting product. You can place live bets on sports markets such as football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, ice hockey, badminton, snooker, horse racing, cricket, and others. Unfortunately, we could not come across any live streaming feature at 22Bet.ng, and this dulls its live betting product considerably.
- Online Casino– When you need a break from placing sports bets, you can visit 22Bet.ng Online Casino and play a wide range of slots, jackpot games, and table & card games from 1×2 Gaming, Aiwin Games, and 2by2 Gaming.
Get started with a welcome bonus of up to €300 on your first deposit. Participate in weekly races and win your share of prize pools as large as €3000. Play popular slots such as Book of Santa, Wolf Riches, Happiest Christmas Tree, Hercules & Pegasus, and Fat Cat Cafe, to mention just a few.
22Bet on Mobile Devices
22Bet.ng comes in two versions—desktop and mobile. While the former is ideal for bettors who always use their desktops, the latter has been designed exclusively for Nigerian bettors on the move. It has a simple, but feature-rich and data friendly interface.
You can choose from two ways to play:
- In Browser– To bet in browser, you just have to visit 22Bet.ng on your mobile device and tap on the Log In button on the top right of your screen to access an existing account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one on the move by tapping on the green “Registration” button, which you will find near the “Log In” button. Once logged in, you can use the online betting site just as you use it on desktop.
- 22Bet Mobile App– 22Bet.ng offers dedicated betting apps for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. You can download and install these apps on your device to place bets on the move and gain access to live broadcasts and live match statistics.
You will find detailed instructions on how to download the native betting apps for iOS and Android on the mobile betting site. You just have to click on the “Install” button above the “Log In” button to access these instructions.
After installing the native apps on your device, you can launch the mobile sportsbook by tapping on the shortcut created on your home screen. You can then use the mobile betting product just as you use its desktop and in-browser versions.
Banking Information – How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals
You can choose from two ways to load funds into your 22Bet.ng account:
- Visa– You can use Visa to instantly deposit a minimum of USD/EUR1.00 into your gaming account. The online bookmaker does not charge you for using Visa as a deposit method.
- Internet Banking– You can use GTBank to deposit a minimum of USD/EUR1.00. It is free of charge and your deposits will be instantly credited to your account.
You can withdraw your profits any time you wish, but the time taken for your money to reach you depends on your preferred withdrawal method. For example, electronic wallet withdrawals are instant while credit/debit card withdrawals may take up to seven working days.
You can cancel your withdrawal request and use the money for betting instead, but it must be done before 22 Bet approves your request. To cancel your request, you have to contact a customer care representative when its status is still “pending.”
Customer Support at 22Bet.ng
If you need information at 22Bet, the first place you must visit is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. You will find detailed answers to commonly asked questions on subjects such as account creation and management, payments, betting, bonus offers, and others on this page.
You can also use the following methods to connect with a customer support agent:
- Online Contact Form– You will find this form on the “contacts” page of the online casino. Enter your name, email address, and message and hit the Send button to receive a response from the online bookie within 24 hours.
- Email Address– You can email your doubts, issues, or questions to [email protected] (technical support), security @22bet.com (security department), [email protected] (payments support), and [email protected] (customer feedback).
- Online Consultant– Online consultants are always available at 22bet.ng. You can connect with one by clicking on the Ask a Question link at the bottom of the website.
Q1: Do I have to pay taxes on my winnings?
A: No. Gambling winnings are not taxed in Nigeria; so you can withdraw your winnings and enjoy them to the fullest.
Q2: Can I view my betting history?
A: Yes, you can view your betting history any time you wish by visiting your account page and clicking on “Bet History.” You can also request the online bookie to send you regular reports of your betting activities through email.
Q3: Is it possible to change the information I provided while opening my account?
A: Yes, it is possible. In order to do so, you have to contact 22bet’s customer support through email and attach copies of your identification documents. You will soon hear from a customer support representative, who will guide you through the required procedure.
Q4: Can I close my 22Bet account?
A: Yes, you can do so. You have to contact a customer support agent and provide your account number. If you leave your account inactive for a period of 3 months, it will be automatically blocked. Accounts that have been automatically blocked can be unblocked, but accounts blocked on request or through self-exclusion can never be re-opened.
Q5: What happens if I lose my bet? Will I get back my money?
A: No. The online bookie does not refund the money you lose on your bets.
Pros & Cons – Should You Register at 22Bet?
So, should you register at 22Bet.ng? Although we recommend 22Bet Nigeria, the decision to actually open an account at the online bookie is entirely yours to take.
We recommend 22 Bet because it is a licensed and well-established brand. Needless to say, it has its own pros and cons. We couldn’t find features such as large football jackpots, player forums, live streaming, and telephonic support at the online bookie. But we found a lot of good things such as a robust online betting product, dedicated mobile betting apps for iOS and Android, live online consultants, 24/7 customer support, live betting, and a great multi-vendor online casino. Moreover, the online bookie welcomes you with a generous bonus and encourages you to bet responsibly.