With 1xBet, sports bettors in Nigeria receive access to countless betting markets across many sports and numerous individual contests. There’s also an online casino, live casino games and virtual sports markets.
1xBet is run in Nigeria by Beaufortbet Nigeria Limited and is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board.
Facts and Figures
Most people come hunting for fresh sports books in the hope of landing a stonking welcome bonus. The great news for sports bettors in Nigeria new to 1xBet is that the site does indeed offer a pretty amazing welcome bonus for new customers.
This is in the shape of a 200 percent welcome bonus that can only be applied to the first deposit that you make at this site. To get your bonus, you need to sign up and register with the site. You may need to check ‘Take part in bonus offer’.
Your bonus is released in two equal parts, both equal to your deposit amount but not in excess of $100 (or the equivalent in naira). Your bonus must be used in its entirety within thirty days, else it (and any winnings derived from it) will be removed from your account.
Half of the bonus must be wagered five times over on accas. Each acca must contain a minimum of three selections, and at least three of the selections within your acca must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
The other half must be wagered in the ‘1XGames’ section, although that does not include pachinko, dice, roulette or pokerlight.
Once you have met wagering expectations, your bonus money and any winnings are free for you to withdraw.
Is 1xBet a Reliable Betting Site?
Everything about 1xBet reeks of authenticity. You are never left in any doubt that this is a site that is a completely reliable sports book, as it should be as 1xBet is an internationally-renowned web site after all. The site has managed to attain proper licensing too, from the Lagos State Lotteries Board.
1xBet Bonus Offers
As well as that welcome bonus, there are always a lot of other offers available at the 1xBet sports betting site. These bonuses are never static, so you should always make sure you pay full attention to the promos page at the site. Cashback offers are always likely, as are special betting competitions that should pique the interest of experienced sports betting fans.
One offer that seems pretty solid is the acca bet boost. If you place any acca with any number of selections beyond two, then you will receive a winnings boost should your accumulator bet turn out to be a winning one. A three-bet acca will receive a boost of 1.03x, a four-bet acca a 1.04x boost, and so on all the way up to a ten-bet acca that receives a 1.10x boost. If you have a winning acca with more than ten selections then it will be awarded that maximum 1.10x boost.
Other bonuses are really inventive at 1xBet. For example, during the UK Wimbledon tennis championships, all competitors had the chance to win themselves a brand new Jaguar car! As long as you bet a minimum amount on the tournament, you would be entered into a prize draw, and the more you bet, the more entries you would receive!
Be warned – make sure you always check the promos and bonuses pages at 1XBet else you might miss out on a really exceptional offer.
How to Register and Create an Account at 1xBet
There are four ways in which you can create an account at 1xBet:
- One-click: If you go for this option, simply fill in your country of residence and your chosen currency then click the ‘Register’ button. You will be given a username and password, both of which you alter easily once you’ve logged on to your account.
- Phone: Add your phone number and your chosen currency. An SMS message will then be sent to your phone with your registration details, which you can change via your account settings.
- Email: Add your email address and your chosen currency. You will then be sent an email with your account information, which you are able to change once you have logged onto your account.
- Social Networks and Messengers: You can open an account via VK, Google+, Telegram and other social media sites and messengers as long as you are a member of them. You will receive a message via your social network app or messenger app confirming your account details, which you can alter once you are logged on.
1xBet is more than a Betting site: Online casino Games!
There are simply an amazing amount of games available at the casino provided by 1xBet. In fact, there are three casinos in total:
- 1xGames – a range of all kinds of games created by 1xBet themselves
- Online Casino –a complete live casino with an incredible amount of options, provided by nearly FIFTY of the world’s online casino software experts
- Live Casino –Play live casino games with real dealers! The live casino section here is blackjack, roulette, baccarat, casino poker and other games!
The 1xGames section should appeal to sports bettors who like to add a little variety to their online wagering. You’ll find slots, card games, arcade games, dice games and simple gambling games. The games here are good, but not too thrilling.
The casino is a different kettle of fish altogether. 1XBet has gathered together a selection of many of the leading providers in the business, including NetEnt, iSoftBet, Microgaming, Betsoft and Realistic Games. You will find hundreds of slots and dozens of casino games.
Unlike most other sports books in Nigeria, the site offers no virtual sports activities. 1xBet probably thinks that as it provides access to so many real sporting markets, why would anyone want to bet on virtual sports?
How to Deposit and Withdraw at 1xBet
Depositing is not an issue at 1xBet, even for sports bettors in Nigeria! In fact, the site has almost sixty ways in which you can get money into your account! Here are a few of the more popular methods:
- Banking: 1xBet will accept deposits from GTBank, AccessBank, Zenith Bank, FCMB and Sterling Bank. Just enter your phone number, email address, first name and surname and the amount that you want to deposit. 1xBet will get in contact with you and explain to you how to complete your deposit.
- Cards: If you have a Visa, MasterCard or Verve bank card, then you can transfer money directly to your account. Enter the amount you want to deposit and your email, and you will be sent instructions on how to deposit by card.
- Ewallets: This sports betting site accepts payments via Perfect Money, Skrill, Epay, ecoPayz, Payeer, Neteller and WebMoney.
- ATM: You can use the ‘Quickteller’ ‘Pay Bill’ method in order to get money into your 1XBet account. You need to enter the 1xBet Merchant Code (available at the site) and your 1xBet account ID in order to make the transfer.
- Internet Banking: You can use the internet banking services provided by GTBank, Providus Bank and Polaris Bank in order to fund your sports betting here.
- Bank transfers: 1xBet accepts bank transfers from Access Bank, Sterling Bank, Zenith Bank, Unity Bank, GTB, First Bank, Union Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Wema Bank, Heritage Bank and Keystone Bank.
- CryptoCurrencies: 1xBet is probably the only sports book in Nigeria that accepts money from cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. It accepts two dozen different cryptocurrencies.
Withdrawals at 1xBet can be done via Visa or MasterCard, eWallets, internet banking or a direct bank transfer. Your withdrawal should be processed in less than an hour, although withdrawals to debit and credit cards can take a little longer. There are absolutely no fees here that you need to concern yourself with.
Mobile App for Android or iPhone
1xBet offers apps for both Android and iOS. You can also use the sports book directly in your browser if your preference is not to use a downloadable app. Just hit up your usual browser on your device and navigate your way to the 1xBet site to use the specially mobile-optimised site.
The Android app is directly downloadable from the 1xBet site. Just navigate your way to the site on your device and find the download link. An apk file will download to your device, which you can then install.
For iOS device users, the app is available from the Apple App Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does 1xBet work?
1xBet uses software to run a fully-automated internet-based sportsbook. All bets are accepted automatically via registered users. Events are updated as soon as they are concluded, and bets paid out by the software. In the case of disputes, 1xBet is administered by an extensive team of customer service agents all across the world.
Q. Which sports and events are offered for betting by 1xBet?
The complete list of sports/events offered for betting by 1xBet is as follows: Football (soccer), tennis, basketball, ice hockey, volleyball, table tennis, eSports, American football, Aussie rules, badminton, baseball, beach soccer, beach volleyball, cycling, billiards, boxing, chess, cricket, (field) hockey, formula 1, Gaelic football, golf, greyhounds, handball, horse racing, hurling, martial arts, motorbikes, motorsport, Muay Thai, pesapallo, poker, politics, rugby, snooker, special bets, speedway, streetball, surfing, swimming, TV games, trotting, UFC, water polo, weather and wrestling.
Q. How do you place a bet at 1xBet?
First, you need to find the event that you want to place a bet on. Once located, you will notice a number of simple betting options. If you want to fully explore all the markets available for any event (and at 1xBet there can be hundreds!) click on the number under the ‘+’ button. This will open up the event’s own odds page, where you check out all the wagering opportunities that are available.
To place a bet, click on the odds for the outcome you want to wager upon. This will add it to your bet slip. You can add the wager amount if you want to place a single, or more selections to place a double, treble or acca. When you are satisfied with your bet, click the ‘Place a Bet’ to finalise your wager.
Pros and Cons
- Virtually every sport under the sun covered
- Countless banking methods
- Very easy to register with the site
- Choices can be a little overwhelming
- Site looks cluttered, especially on mobile
Overall Rating of 1xBet
1xBet is probably the most comprehensive sports betting site available for sports bettors in Nigeria, although that does not necessarily automatically mean it is the best. Newbies may find the design of the site confusing, as it is a little ‘in your face’. A reasonable amount of options is fine, but here there are too many, making it a sharp learning curve.
Nevertheless, once you get used to life at 1xBet you will begin to appreciate what an exceptional sports book it actually is. Why not use one of the myriad of ways available to sign up today for a sports betting account at 1xBet?